Difference between Thermage and Ultherapy? When to use one or the other?

Thermage to treat the skin and tighten

I love Thermage to treat the skin.  Thermage has excellent results to treat skin laxity and I prefer it to Ultherapy.  Thermage is painless with no down time and over several months the new collagen is formed and will rejuvenate your appearance.  Please consult a board certified dermatologist for the best cosmetic results. Best, Dr. Green

Thermage Versus Ultherapy

I suggest a formal consultation as they both work but in different manners and are different technologies.  To determine what is best for you an individualized assessment is needed.  Best, Dr. Emer.