How many dermapen treatments will it take to see a 70% decrease of the scars on my face? (photos)

Ematrix RF is excellent for acne scars

I would suggest a combination of ematrix RF, fractional lasers, and Melapads to improve the skin and scars. 

Dr. Karamanoukian

Los Angeles

Acne Scarring/Cheeks--Lasers (Fraxel, Co2/Erbium, VIVA, Intensif); Microneedling/PRP, Fillers (Bellafill)

Without an in person consultation, it's difficult to tell. A combination approach would give you the best result. I suggest a formal consultation with an acne scarring expert. Lasers, TCA cross, fillers, peels/skin care can improve the skin's appearance.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Acne scars and Dermapen

Find below a few hints as to how to manage acne scars from a Specialist point of view. Dermapen can certainly help reduce scarring, however this would depend on the depth, type, your immune response, addition of any PRP - copper peptides, etc. The best approach is to match a treat for your acne scar type. All the best, DR Davin Lim.

Davin Lim, MBBS, FACD
Brisbane Dermatologist