Concerns about my face/neck (Photo)

I sent a picture a while back but had my eyes covered. I lost some weight & my face/neck are saggy. I really hate my neck bands, the saggy lines around my mouth. My mouth/smile isn't the same, seems kinda droopy on one side, is that because of the sagging face? & should I have a laser of the face first? Thank

Facial Aging and Lasers like Fraxel/Clear + Brilliant, RF like VIVA, Peels, Fillers, Skin Care, Face Lift, Fat Injections

Sagging face needs volume with fillers or fat, skin tightening procedures or face/neck lifting, and lasers for complexion/fine lines. I suggest you see an expert for a formal consultation. Best, Dr. Emer.

Fillers for face and neck

It's hard to say from just the one photo but you could likely get some improvement from a combination of fillers and non-invasive skin tightening.  The other option would be a face lift to provide more lift and tightening but that is of course more invasive and more expensive.  I would see an experienced cosmetic dermatologist if you would like to learn more about the non-invasive treatments available and see if you would be a good candidate.
Regards,
Dr. Ort

Richard Ort, MD
Lone Tree Dermatologic Surgeon