CO2 Laser safe with other procedures?

I am considering getting a lower face and neck lift with a lower Bleph. The PS I met with suggested also doing CO2 laser at the same time. Is it safe to do the laser at the same time, or should I wait to recover from the first surgery?

Laser/Lift Safety -- CO2 at same time is beneficial

I do laser resurfacing at the same time as neck and face lifts.  I suggest you see an expert there is no reason you have to wait.  Best, Dr. Emer.

CO2 laser is safe with other procedures

CO2 laser is indeed safe with other procedures. The only situation where I am concerned with CO2 laser and other procedures, is the outer cheek or skin in front of the ear when undertaken with a facelift/mini-facelift. In my experience, the decrease in blood flow to that area caused by the facelift causes the lasered skin to heal very slowly, and sometimes problematically

Daniel Lensink, MD
Redding Oculoplastic Surgeon