Bumped my head from the back side right after surgery?

I slightly bumped my backside of head ( almost 1 cm below crown ) right after surgery while getting into car . Will it damage or dislocate any grafts . Nurse said everything is ok on next day during hair wash just head of two grafts were out she pushed it back again . Will it affect result of my hair transplant .

Disturbed grafts?

You stated the nurse told you that 2 grafts had to be manipulated but that she was able to push them back in to place.  If you are still concerned, it would be best to have your surgeon take a look at the area.

Beverly Hills Hair Restoration Surgeon

There is no way to tell you what will happen. If you are concerned it is best to ask your doctor about your injury..

There is no way to tell you what will happen.  If you are concerned it is best to ask your doctor about your injury.. 

Jae Pak, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Bumped head

Trauma to the head, recipient area or donor area after a hair transplant rarely causes problems unless you see bleeding at the site of the bump

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon