How much will a Brazilian butt lift cost me?

I'm 5'2 and about 140 pounds and about 30 in around waist I honestly don't know if I have enough fat for this procedure. Or the cost I live near San Francisco ca and am looking for a affordable butt augmentation. Any help is appreciated thank you !

Thank you for your question. Based on your height and weight, your BMI is 26. You do have enough fat to have a very nice result. Remember, your best chance for a great result is with the first surgery. If it is not done correctly first time and the surgeon "wastes" the fat, you might not have enough for a second round. Affordable means different thing to different people. You are looking for the best possible results or willing to settle for less just because someone promised you a cheap surgery as they are trying to learn the procedure? Only you can decide that. A BBL is a time consuming operation due to the a sculpting part of the procedure. It is not enough to just collect fat and injected it into the buttocks. The sculpting part (what you take away) is as important to the outcome as what you put back in. The surgeon must understand the underlying muscle anatomy both in the static and dynamic form. Many surgeons claim to be experts on this procedure, but you should look at their before/after photos and choose one based on what you like and not who is cheap or has a sale on BBL at the end of summer. See a board certified plastic surgeon with experience in advanced body sculpting techniques for an in person consultation/evaluation. Good luck.

Unfortunately, it's difficult to estimate because prices vary between surgeons, and regions of the country. In my office a BBL ranges from $6,500-7,300. The amount of time that the procedure will take affects the cost of the anesthesia and operating room fees. I would recommend going on several consultations with board-certified plastic surgeons who have experience with BBL surgery.

Pricing varies by Location, Surgeon, Anesthesia, Etc.  A "BBL" Brazilian butt lift harvest fat from areas ( Liposuction ) with the fat removed from the areas using your own fat it transfer to the buttocks and into the hips.The common donor sites for this procedure is your posterior waist/flanks, lateral thighs, back, waist, and anterior tummy.  When you're looking for a cosmetic procedure you find a surgeon that has been certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.  Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who is highly experience in Brazilian Butt Lifts.  choose one wisely.  Many surgeons, including myself, offer online virtual consultations where you send us your photos and we can estimate the cost. and free Face to face consultation.

Rami Ghurani, MD

BBL cost

Based on your BMI you should have enough fat however this question is difficult to answer without pictures. BBL cost will vary between regions. It is best to look for a surgeon who has experience and is board certified to achieve best results. This is an investment in to your body and while price is important, make sure you don't use that as sole criteria for your procedure. 

#BBL #ShapedExtraJuicy #liposuction #fattransfer #BrazilianButtLift #DrSej #fatgrafting #fatsurvival #BBLrecovery #beverlyhills #curves #weightloss #bodysculpting 

Sejal M. Patel, MD

Cost/BBL/brazilian Butt Lift

The cost will vary on many parameters.  Would focus on health and safety first and also the experience, credentials, and artistic vision of the surgeon.

Make sure you have a thorough consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon who has extensive experience in this procedure. Check her/his experience, credentials, reviews, before and after photos, and have a quality consultation.  

It is preferred for your surgeon to be member of "American Society of Plastic Surgeons" and ideally member of "American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery". This means they have been evaluated by the society and recognized that the focus of their practice is high volume and quality, honest aesthetic plastic surgery and they adhere to a code of ethics.

All my best,

Payam Jarrah-Nejad, MD

This is the surgical procedure that revolutionized cosmetic surgery becoming one of the most
performed cosmetic procedures. Subcutaneous tissue or fat is removed in order
to contour the body in a way that is harmonious and pleasing to the senses. It
can be performed in almost all regions of the body such as the neck, chin,
abdomen, back, buttocks, thighs, arms and ankles. Usually done through a small
incision in the skin through which a cannula connected to a vacuum is applied,
it can be performed alone or in combination with other procedures. The prices here at the dominican republic are between us 3500 to 3700

Tania Medina de Garcia, MD

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I appreciate your question.

Cost varies by geographic location, surgeon expertise, OR time, anesthesia, length of procedure etc.  I would recommend that you see a board certified plastic surgeon in your area who specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery and who is also a member of The American Society of Plastic Surgery.  You can call their offices in advance and ask for quotes prior to scheduling consultations.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

There are several factors that can affect the cost of this procedure: location, surgeon, and how many areas you wish to harvest fat from (liposuction). When I perform a BBL, I will evaluate the patient’s body to make sure that they are a good candidate for the Brazilian butt lift. It will also be assessed as to which areas will be liposuctioned. Depending on the amount of fat necessary to fill the buttocks area, multiple donor sites on the body may be considered. After liposuction has been performed, a closed sterile system is used which ensures the fat tissue is never exposed to the air. This keeps it safe and purified for reinjection into the buttocks. Our plastic surgery office uses P188, a triple-wash antibiotic that sterilizes the tissue and separates the healthy fat from any tissue that may not survive the transfer process. I will then reinject the fat to make sure that the layering is done properly, effectively and that the results are smooth and shapely. I would do some research on plastic surgeons in your area and be sure to consult with the ones who are board certified in plastic surgery for optimal results. I can tell you that the average cost of a BBL according to Realself is between $6,000 and $7,000. I hope this helps.
Best of luck in your endeavors!

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Board Certified ENT
Board Certified Plastic Surgery
Member of ASPS, ASAPS, ISAPS, The Rhinoplasty Society, AAFPRS, OTO/HNS, ASLMS, International Federation for Adipose Therapeutics & Science

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon