BBL, TT and FT to breasts. This site is great but I'm so frustrated, finding a relatively local MD with enough experience.

I am 56 yrs old, would like to get BBL, TT and FT to breasts. I live in Northern CA and there are very few MD's that do these procedures up here or have a tremendous amount of experience. If I have to do all these procedures at different times, going out of state is not an option due to work (RN). What to do? I am 5'6" 200 lbs very active (race motorcycles, construction work on weekends, etc.), have huge gut, empty balloon looking breasts and no butt! BP borderline WNL, no regular meds.

Dr Derby

Thank you for your question. a good starting point for your search needs to be the website of the America Board, they can tell you exactly which AB surgeon is located in your area. Best of luck

Find the right surgeon

Far more important than the technique is the skill and experience of your plastic surgeon. Choose your surgeon rather than the technique and let them explain why one technique may be better than another. 
See the below link on some suggestions on finding the most qualified Plastic Surgeon for a consult.

Seeking a Surgeon for a Mommy Makeover

The Mommy Makeover is a combination of procedures to restore a woman’s body to look as is it did prior to pregnancy. Most commonly some variation of a #TummyTuck and #BreastSurgery are performed. Additional procedures can include liposuction, umbilical hernia repair.  The most common #breastprocedures include #mastopexy or #breastlift, #breastaugmentation, or #breastreduction.Your procedures should always be performed by a #PlasticSurgeon who is board-certified and has a great deal of experience specializing in cosmetic #surgery. You will then greatly improve your chances of getting the result you desire, and, without the need for a revision surgery. It is suggested that you look at before and after photos of the surgeons actual patients, and read patient reviews. Gathering all of this information will help you make a well-informed decision.

Finding a Qualified Mommy Makeover Surgeon

Be sure to find a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon, there is a listing on the website for the American Society of Plastic Surgeons. My practice is located in Novato, California, not far from you. You need to be seen to determine if you are a candidate for the procedures that you want. View before and after pictures on our website, we would be happy to see you for a consultation. Good luck.

Miguel Delgado, MD

Tummy tuck, fat transfers to breast and buttock - where to go?

Thank you for asking about your tummy tuck and fat transfers.
  • To find a surgeon, you need to go to the website of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons.
  • All members are Board Certified.
  • Search by zip code for those near you.
  • Eliminate the ones you have already discarded and look at the websites for the rest.
  • If you cannot find one who suits you, work south towards San Francisco -
  • Avoid San Franciso itself - costs there are very high.
  • You can certainly do the fat transfers at one time, the tummy tuck at another.
  • Given your weight - and hence BMI - you might find a surgeon reluctant to do them all at one time.
  • So stay as close to home as you can.
Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes  - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS