BBL, TT and FT to breasts. This site is great but I'm so frustrated, finding a relatively local MD with enough experience.
Botox Price Calculator
What would you like to change?
Enter your info to request custom estimates from three local providers.
These providers will send a more accurate price based on your needs.
Doctor Answers 5
Find the right surgeon
See the below link on some suggestions on finding the most qualified Plastic Surgeon for a consult.
Seeking a Surgeon for a Mommy Makeover
You might also like...
Finding a Qualified Mommy Makeover Surgeon
Tummy tuck, fat transfers to breast and buttock - where to go?
- To find a surgeon, you need to go to the website of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons.
- All members are Board Certified.
- Search by zip code for those near you.
- Eliminate the ones you have already discarded and look at the websites for the rest.
- If you cannot find one who suits you, work south towards San Francisco -
- Avoid San Franciso itself - costs there are very high.
- You can certainly do the fat transfers at one time, the tummy tuck at another.
- Given your weight - and hence BMI - you might find a surgeon reluctant to do them all at one time.
- So stay as close to home as you can.
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.