I'm 18, never breast fed, but my breast are drooping. How can I perk up my girls? (Photo)

I got a piercing for decoration. :)

Doctor Answers 27

Breast lift

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
Hi! If it is only the drooping that concerns you, you are an ideal candidate for a breast lift / mastopexy. If you are concerned about the drooping and the size, you would need reduction with a mastopexy (if you think you are on the heavier side). Both ways you will achieve good results.

Considering your age, you need to consult a Board certified Plastic Surgeon to understand the pros, cons and especially the incisions that would help you achieve your goals. All the best!

Ultimate Breast Lift™ to reverse droop

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
You are an excellent candidate for a new technique called The Ultimate Breast Lift™.The breast tissue is reshaped creating upper pole fullness, elevated higher on the chest wall and more medial to increase your cleavage.The weight of the breast is transferred to the underlying muscle resulting in immediate pain relief and long term stability.This technique avoids the ugly vertical scars of the traditional technique, maintains nipple sensation and the ability to breast feed.

Best Wishes,

Gary Horndeski, M.D.

Gary M. Horndeski, MD
Texas Plastic Surgeon
4.6 out of 5 stars 230 reviews

Breast lift for drooping breasts after breast feeding

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
Thanks for your question and photos
You can have a great imporvement by having a breast lift done by an expert breast surgeon. 
In our practice we routinely do this procedure with implant with great results.
Best wishes

Ali Sajjadian, MD, FACS
Orange County Plastic Surgeon
5.0 out of 5 stars 205 reviews

You might also like...

Breasts are drooping

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
Thank you for your question.  If you like the size of your breasts, I would recommend waiting until you have had your children before you have a lift.  Your breasts are large and will cause more stretch to the skin once you are pregnant.  If you lifted now and kept your breast volume, I am worried that it may lead to more stretch marks that will be difficult to remove.  Now your skin is ample to accommodate larger pregnancy breasts.  Anyhow, just one way to look at it.  A breast lift is the answer now.  A reduction and augmentation is what will be needed later if you want fullness in the upper half of your breast.  Good luck. 

David Marcus, MD
Santa Rosa Plastic Surgeon
4.9 out of 5 stars 34 reviews

Breast lift

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
Thank you for the picture.

I believe that an anchor incision breast lift will benefit your breast in a great way. Very popular procedure in my practice.

Dr. Campos

Jaime Campos Leon, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon
4.4 out of 5 stars 257 reviews

How to Get Perkier Breast Appearance When Breasts Are Droopy.

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
The procedure that does this is called a breast lift, or mastopexy. The picture shown shows enough volume, but it is low on the chest because the skin is stretched out.
 By removing sufficient skin, the position of the breast on the chest wall can be elevated, at least for some time. The problem is that there is always the possibility that further skin stretch will cause some droopiness to re-occur.  This varies from patient to patient, but some loss of tightness and elevation after the operation usually occurs over time. That is not to say that the original condition recurs, unless there were conditions like breast feeding, weight gain and loss that also occurred.

Robert M. Lowen, MD
Mountain View Plastic Surgeon
5.0 out of 5 stars 54 reviews

How to make breasts more perky

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
Thank you for your question and photo. Given the shape of the breasts and the position of the nipple, the only way to make them more perkier is with a breast lift.  If you want less volume, then a reduction (where breast tissue is taken away at the same time) will be needed.  If you want perkier plus more volume, especially in the upper part if the breast, then implants are needed.  Best to seek the advice of a board certified plastic surgeon with an in-person consultation to help guide your through the options.
Best of luck.

Brian C. Reuben, MD
Salt Lake City Plastic Surgeon
5.0 out of 5 stars 37 reviews

Drooping Breasts

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
Only breast implants can fill out the upper portion of the breasts, but when the breasts hang very low, mastopexy is necessary to put them back where you want them.  Even after mastopexy, you might want breast implants, not so much to make your breasts larger, but to fill out the tops.

Richard L. Zeff, MD
Portsmouth Plastic Surgeon

I'm 18, never breast fed, but my breast are drooping. How can I perk up my girls? (Photo)

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
Perfect for a lift/reduction operation. But there will be scars involved. Thus seek ONLY IN PERSON consultations from boarded PSs....

Droopy Breasts at 18 : what to do.

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
Breast feeding  or aging are not the only factors to have "ptotic" o droopy breasts. It depends also on particular causes like weight changes, skin quality, inheritance, etc ... Yours is not the only case.

At your age it is very important that your breasts allows you to dress up and have the proper activities of your age. For that you are  a good candidate for a "Breast Lift" procedure to relocate the Areola-Nipple Complex higher and shape the mammary tissue in this new position.

As you are  minor in the US you will need your parents permission to get the procedure done. Here in Dominican Republic you are already consider an adult.

Adolfo Sesto, MD
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon
4.9 out of 5 stars 55 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.