Would PRP (Vampire Facelift) work well for my face? (Photos)

I am already having filler and other procedures done to help with my drastic facial aging due to an undiagnosed illness and stress. I read that the vampire facelift gives you fresher looking skin (my skin is ruddy and dull) and thats one concern I have yet to find a viable solution for (cannot tolerate retinoids or lasers) . Of course I know that it would not fix my face alone, but would it help make me look my age of 20? I want a fresher looking face. :(

Vampire Facial and Aging

Thanks for your question!  Microneedling with topical PRP is an awesome way to induce your body's own collagen and decrease fine lines and wrinkles.  It will also drastically improve your complexion, especially with multiple treatments.  Be sure to consult with an experienced practitioner.  Best of luck!

Vampire Facials, PRP, and Rejuvenating Effect

The Vampire Facials produce new collagen and through both the PRP and microneedling create an amazing anti-aging effect.  Please consult an expert.  Best, Dr. Green

PRP facial results

I think that the results of this procedure are very mild. It will help the skin appear younger but I would expect huge changes. I don't know why Retin A and lasers aren't tolerated but those are some thing that will improve your skin. How about chemical peels?  Also try a skin line like Lifeline which is rich in growth factors. Infini rejuvenates the skin as well.  It is RF and not a laser.

Steven F. Weiner, MD