Nonsurgical solution to early aging of neck? Female, Age 20. (photo)

I have mild horizontal banding and looseness under the chin that is noticeable whenever I shift my head down. Is there a solution to make my neck appear less awkward and loose? I have early jowling and sometimes it just feels like I'm choking on my neck skin. Also, will filler along my jaw and chin make my head look more proportionate to my neck and shoulders? I feel like my face is very flat while my neck is very long and thin- just looks goofy. :(

Botox, Thermage, Fraxel

A combination of treatments would definitely improve your neck line and create collagen and rejuvenate your neck.  Fraxel, Thermage, and Botox are the best mix to help you.  Best, Dr. Green