I am on day 3 of a VI Peel.

The instructions say nothing about using the protective cream and sunscreen after Day 1 and 2. Is it OK to use the creams Day 3-5? My MD is unavailable today. Thank You! 

VI Peel Post-treatment Care

Hi and thank you for sharing your concern here! Yes, you need to continue using the post-treatment creams until you run out of them. I also always recommend my patients to apply their own sun block, after they ran out of the sun block that came with VI peel. VI peel is a very good medical-level peel and helps to give a nice glow to skin as well as fading the pigmentations and helping to reduce fine lines. Hope it helps and good luck!

Irvine Physician

Vi Peel

I assume you followed the instructions using the wipes at home. You are in the period when you should be peeling all over your face. You should be applying ALOT of moisturizer to your full face. Sun protection is very important. In the beginning, just stay out of the sun. You an start using sun block as long as it does not burn or sting your face. You are in that time period that sunblock may hurt. If it doesn't, then go for it.

Miguel A. Gutierrez, MD
Torrance Dermatologist

Vi Peel

Yes, you may continue to use the creams. In fact, it is recommended to use until your peeling subsides. Vi peels are wonderful peels for pigmentation, acne, and general anti-aging maintenance.

Anita Saluja, MD
Melbourne Dermatologist