How much of a difference do my crooked eyes make? (Photo)

They're not very noticeable in the mirror, but they jut out at me in photos. These are the two best looking photos, although I think that's just because I made sure my chin was straight in these photos. I'm worried that they make my face look significantly less attractive. Is this the case? If so, how much would it cost to fix this?

Asymmetry of the eyes

It appears that the right eye is more prominent in these photos. Consultation with an oculoplastic surgeon would be necessary for diagnosis and suggestions to improve your asymmetry. Please make an appointment with an oculoplastics specialist at your convenience. Best wishes.

Charlottesville Oculoplastic Surgeon

How much of a difference do my crooked eyes make? How much of a difference do my crooked eyes make?

Greetings

Thank you for your question. The photos do not show much of a difference but however best you see an ophthalmologist for evaluation.

Bulent Cihantimur, MD
Turkey Plastic Surgeon