How much of a difference do my crooked eyes make? (Photo)

They're not very noticeable in the mirror, but they jut out at me in photos. These are the two best looking photos, although I think that's just because I made sure my chin was straight in these photos. I'm worried that they make my face look significantly less attractive. Is this the case? If so, how much would it cost to fix this?

Asymmetry of the eyes

I believe you have normal asymmetry of your facial features - not at all a problem unless you have symptoms. If your vision is good on each side and you have no sinus symptoms or other problems - no need to fix a thing! Often one side of the face is a little larger than the other.

Charlottesville Oculoplastic Surgeon

You are young and attractive person. You don't need to do anything.

I believe you are fine. you don't need to do anything. Just try to eat well and try to see someone for your acne and acne scars. You are a good looking person. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.