What treatment should I get a consultation on for deep wrinkles directly under the eye and above the bone? (photo)

I am 30 years old and have very deep wrinkles under my eyes. I wouldn't consider them bags, but maybe I'm wrong. They are above my rear troughs and bone. I despise them and they age me SO much. I use Botox for my crows feet and tried some for these as well but Botox didn't help them at all. Would restalyne or belotera be a better option?

Lowe eyelid wrinkles

as you well stated your problem is not due to excess fat of the lower eyelid (bags) but rather an overgrowth of the orbicularis muscle called hypertrophy and although Botox might help the best treatment is a lower blepharoplasty. Look for a plastic surgeon with experience in eyelid surgery or an Occuloplastics board certified doctor. Good luck!

Surgery or filler?

Your picture is helpful and you will get better results from surgery to remove excess skin. Fillers would have been better option if you had depressed circles. 

Kamran Khoobehi, MD
New Orleans Plastic Surgeon

Undereye folds

It is apparent from the photos that you would not benefit from Botox or fillers. Surgery is indicated here and be sure you see a board certified plastic surgeon or oculoplastic surgeon

Melvin Elson, MD
Nashville Dermatologist

Bye Bye Wrinkles-Under Eye Treatments: Fillers, Lasers, Microneedling/prp, Botox

A combination approach would be best. Fillers, lasers, and microneedling/PRP can improve under eye bags and wrinkles. My patients try to get non surgical treatments to avoid surgery. We use PRP and stem cells there often. I suggest consulting with a cosmetic dermatologist to develop a treatment plan best suited for your short and long term goals. Best, Dr. Emer.