How much would it cost and I want to know if this is a serious issue . Will Invisalign be able to fix it? (photos)

All of my teeth are overcrowded and my two front teeth are shifting. One of my front teeth is crooked and forming a small gap between my teeth Is this bad ?

Invisalign in the right hands can

I have successfully treated several cases like yours with Invisalign. You need to have your upper arch and your lower arch expanded using Invisalign, then that will allow space to be created where you can move your crowded teeth into the proper position within the arch. Your situation will only get worse if you don't treat it orthodontically as your teeth will continue to drift and become more crowded. In the hands of an experienced Invisalign provider, you could possibly be done in around 14 months, maybe faster if accelerated Orthodontic techniques are employed. Take a look at some of the pictures I have posted, and notice that one of the severely crowded cases was treated with Invisalign and only took 14 months to achieve the results you can see there. Invisalign therapy can be accomplished by a clinician outside of your area if you cannot find one with the ability to treat you in your home town. You would need to see your out of town dentist or orthodontist for appointments about every six to eight weeks in most cases.Good luck, and I hope you are able to find someone local who can help you.DougLas Jopling, DDSDallas, Texas area

Serious Issue

You have some major crowding, that will continue to get worse as time passes. I am sure you have noticed in photos from  years past, that your teeth were less crowded than they currently are.Invisalign likely will work, we would actually need to see more photos and X-rays to give a more precise answer.Braces will definitely work, and will give a quicker result.Your long term whole body health will be better with the teeth straight - your gums will be able to be healthy, the bone supporting your teeth will be healthy. Less bacteria spreading from the mouth thru the blood-stream to your heart, liver, and kidneys. Food will taste better (you don't realize your taste buds are compromised with all the bacteria in your mouth), and your breath will be fresher ( without the buildup of plaque and tartar).Get started right away, you will be glad you did!

Charles Briscoe, DDS
La Jolla Dentist

Invisalign?

Thanks for posting the picture. You would have a faster and better outcome if you are willing to consider conventional orthodontics. You appear to have nice teeth, they are just in a very unharmonious position.