What is the recommended time to wait to get a breast lift w/implants after getting a BBL?

My bbl surgery is scheduled for January 2017.

Implants after BBL

As soon as you surgeon says you can lay on you back side you would be good to go. It's really that simple. I have not idea they want you to wait to sit or lay on your bottom but that would be the point which I would say you are good to go.

Sincerely

DrRickAZ

Combined procedures

Thank you for the question and depending on your health and what is actually done the procedures could be combined

Dr Corbin

Frederic H. Corbin, MD

Timing

I usually tell my patients to wait at least 2 weeks between procedures. since you can't lay on your back for 2 weeks after a BBL, and it also gives you a chance to rebalance your fluids after the first surgery .