Mullerectomy 3 months post-op, any suggestions?

I had a mulleroctomy surgery on my left eye 3 -months ago. Soon after the surgery I started noticing some overcorrection of my left eye (especially when I apply make up). I thought this will go away with time. Now after 3 months I still have asymmetry in downgaze. Could this be corrected? Or it is too late?

This photograph is not helpful to understand what is going on.

How about posting a photo that shows you looking straight ahead.  Over correction means something when you are looking straight ahead.  The surgery does shorten the eyelid so in looking down, one might expect a difference in eyelid length.  Generally we do not walk around in the world with our chin up like this.  How are you when your head is level and you are looking straight ahead?