Did my implant shift after 24 years?

Sub muscular saline in '92.Woke up,after having my right arm extending all night,rolled over and felt a horrible pain and shift in my right breast.I leaned forward,felt another shift and got some relief,but soon started running a fever-100.5 with terrible pain under my breast.Went to a PS but he was mostly concerned with a revision for my CC.Lots of test including mammo,ultrasound,gall bladder,pancreas but nothing.Developed pain and stiffness in my hands, wrists and knees.Going to PS in July.

Did my implant shift after 24 years?

Capsular contracture can cause horrible pain and distort/displace/rupture the implant, especially after 24 years. Probably best that you got seen by a PS since you will probably need a complete capsulectomy and implant exchange. Not sure stiffness in your joints is related to capsular contracture. Good luck!