How do I heal the open wounds from my mini tummy tuck and breast lift?

I had a mini tt and lipo plus a breast lift 3 weeks ago. I've developed a nickel size sore under my left breast and the tt incision has started to separate in the center. I'm pretty happy overall with the results, and I wash the sites daily with soap and water. I keep dry gauze pads on them too. I wear sports bras, no wire and clasps in the front. I've read MANY of the posts and comments with similar experiences, I also have an appt. next week with the PS to look at these issues.

Healing issues after Breast Lift........

What you are describing is a very common occurrence after breast lifts,   It is usually very minimal but can progress especially if you are a smoker or around smokers.  You should definitely contact your Plastic Surgeon immediately for their recommendation on what your should do.   That is what you'paid them for.  
Good Luck 

How do I heal the open wounds from my mini tummy tuck and breast lift

Thanks for your question.  A photo would be helpful.  You need to see your Plastic Surgeon today for his recommendation of your wounds. If you are a smoker, you must discontinue all nicotine products. Minimize activities.  These small wounds are usually superficial and will heal fine. Best wishes on your healing and recovery.

Mini Tummy Tuck and Breast Lift Recovery

Thank you for your question about recovery from mini tummy tuck and breast lift.

Pictures would be helpful.

For specific questions like this and about your recovery, it is generally best to speak with your doctor or doctor’s representative – such as his or her nurse, or the physician on call for the practice.

You will likely get many different opinions from members of the RealSelf Community, but they have not physically seen or examined you, and nobody knows you or the circumstances better than your doctor.

If you feel you are not being listened to or you are doubting your doctor’s recommendations, then it is certainly within your rights to seek a second and get the advice from another board certified physician. This should be done through an in-person consultation.

Obviously, if you think that you are having a medical emergency or other serious problem, you should call 911 and/or go to your nearest emergency room.

Best Wishes.

J. Jason Wendel, MD, FACS