What type of facial reconstruction (plastic surgery) would you recommend for a more "dimensionally proportionate" face? (photo)

Apart from a few things, I've really struggled with the way I look. I know that my face is disproportionate (weight is also a factor), and it's caused me a major lack of self-esteem. Would love to know how I could possibly improve my features.

Plastic surgery for disproportion of facial dimensions

Thankyou for your question.

You have mentioned plastic surgery but your question is in the non surgical section, so I assume that you are asking about non surgical options from the plastic surgical arena to address your concerns.

The photographs relate to the lower half of the face and the neck. I don't see the side view of the neck but from what I do see you have a pleasing heart shaped profile to the lower face perhaps with a slightly sharper point in the chin than the average person. The profile could be improved by reducing the neck with for example cryolipolysis (cool sculpting), a more permanent solution there and by filling out the chin contour with a long lasting filler such as Juvederm voluma. 

I hope that is helpful.

best wishes in the pursuit of your aesthetic goals.

London Plastic Surgeon

Nonsurgical facelift options

There are many options available today for nonsurgical facelift. Consider:
1. Botox for the forehead and crow's feet
2. Perlane Lyft or Radiesse for the cheek mounds
3. Kybella to improve submental fullness for fat reduction

Jose E. Barrera, MD, FACS
San Antonio Facial Plastic Surgeon

Non-surgical Facelift Options

Your non-surgical options are dictated by your specific needs which may include any of the below measures:
1)improving your wrinkles: Botox
2)improving your loss of volume: Radiesse
3)improving your texture: Cool Helium Plasma resurfacing.
4)improving skin looseness: VIORA REACTION radiofrequency
A consultation would be necessary to customize your treatment plan

Arian Mowlavi, MD

Recommendations for more proportionate face

It is difficult to fully evaluate your face and neck with only the pictures you provided.  I would say that it does appear that liposuction under your chin would help to balance your profile though.  

Michael I. Echavez, MD
San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon