Saggy skin around belly button after 2 pregnancies. (photo)

I am 31 years old and have 2 children ages 9 and 4. I am 5'5 and 147 lbs. Before becoming pregnant, I had my belly button pierced twice. After my 1st pregnancy, everything went back to normal. However, after my 2nd pregnancy, I was left with saggy skin around my belly button. Is there anything that can correct the saggy skin around my umbilicus other than abdominoplasty?

Belly Button Surgery at the Time of Tummy Tuck

Thank you for your question about Belly Button Surgery. The one picture is very limited.

For the most complete improvement in the appearance of your belly button and abdomen, a tummy tuck is likely the solution.

To be sure, see two or more experienced, board-certified Plastic Surgeons in your area for a complete evaluation to make sure you are a good candidate and that it is safe for you to have Belly Button Surgery.

Post pregnancies Belly button concern

It seems you have the  effects of the pregnancies
in your tummy. I will suggest a consultation with
a  board certified plastic surgeon. You may be a 
candidate for a tummy tuck.

Fernando Colon, MD
Columbus Plastic Surgeon