Is Liposuction suitable for me ? I want obvious results and flat tummy and small waist . (photos)

Liposuction

Liposuction would be a nice option for you.  It would contour your waist a anterior abdomen for a flatter profile and a more hourglass contour with minimal incisions and less downtime than an abdominoplasty.  You do not have rectus diastasis or bulging of your abdomen which would make a tummy tuck a better option. 

Is liposuction suitable for me?

Thank you for your answer and photos. You appear to be a great liposuction candidate. You already have a nice body, so the goal would be to refine your feminine curves by targeting the abdomen, hips / love handles and back. The skin then retracts over the new shape to give the final result. If you want a little extra emphasis on your curves, you might also consider a Brazilian butt lift...

Liposuction is a very powerful technique in the right hands, and can have dramatic results in a variety of areas and a in a variety of patients.

That said, you definitely have to choose your surgeon correctly and make sure that he/she has the training and experience to meet your goals with absolute safety.
A key quality indicator is Board Certification by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. Don’t settle for less!

VASER Hi Definition Liposuction / Body Contouring with Fat Grafting With or Without Tummy Tuck

I suggest a formal consult, if you have loose skin on your stomach you will need the skin removed. If you are looking for shaping it would be best to have a hi definition procedure done at the same time.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Liposuction

Thank you for your question and for posting appropriate pictures. You seem to be a good candidate for liposuction of the abdomen and flank. This procedure will help contour and give you a flat tummy and hourglass shape. You may consider SmartLipo or Laser Lipo which will give some added skin tightening as it removes fat. You can watch the video attached to see how it works. You will of course need to have a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon for precise recommendations. 

Kevin Tehrani, MD, FACS

Liposuction

Liposuction can help get rid of excess fat and can be used as a tool for contouring the abdomen. Excess skin however does not go away with liposuction and an abdominal bulge also may require rectus plication, which is done with an abdominoplasty.

Liposuction

Thank you for your question and photos.  It is likely that you would achieve significant improvement with the liposuction procedure.  Please be sure that you are seen in person by a board-certified plastic surgeon to determine what would be both best and realistic for you.

Liposuction.

From the pictures you appear to be a good candidate. It's important to be examined before hand by a board certified plastic surgeon. I like to use ultrasonic liposuction with a safe technique. This helps to minimize bleeding, remove fat, and give smoother results. 

For more information please see liposuction video attached.

Joshua Halpern, MD, PA

Liposuction - good result?

Thank you for asking about your liposuction.

• Your photo suggests that you would have a nice result from liposuction -
  • But photos don't tell the whole story....
  • Your skin quality and tummy muscle make a big difference too.
  • So have a consultation with a plastic surgeon to be sure this is your best procedure.
  • Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.
Best wishes - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS

Is Liposuction suitable for me ? I want obvious results and flat tummy and small waist .

Without the benefit of physical exam- it's difficult to comment accurately. I recommend that you seek an experienced Board Certified PS for in person exam

Liposuction

You should have a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon (see website surgery.org for a list of those in  your area). You seem to be a good candidate for the procedure, but no one can give you definative advice without an in person consultation. 

Michael B. Tantillo, MD