Scar gel on fresh scar?

I had a flat mole (3mm diameter) removed on my cheek tree days ago and it is still red and raw. Can i use scar gel even if the scar hasn't heeled completely?

Scar on Face -- Lasers, Microneedling/PRP, Dermaflage/ Bioshield

I suggest using silicone based scar gels until the scar has healed, you need a formal consultation with an expert. After 3-6 weeks you can then treat with lasers, microneedling, peels, and skin care. Right now it is important to promote healing and protect your face from the sun. Both PDL and IPL help with redness and do not need to be used together. Please consult with a board certified dermatologist. Best, Dr. Emer