I had a tummy tuck on 4/13/16 and I am not happy with my results. I actually lost about 10lbs after the surgery? (Photos)

What do you suggest I do? My boyfriend even says my stomach looks bad.

3 days post op, some advices:

Thank you very much for sharing your concerns with us.
At this point (3 days post-po) the swelling is normal. Its early to talk about final results.
To reduce it, I recommend you perform daily lymphatic drainage massage therapy over the abdomen and wear a postoperative girdle from thigh to the breasts.
Kind regards,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Smart Lipo

Thank you for your question. I think that you really should go back to your surgeon and explain how you feel. You trusted this person enough to operate, continue to trust. It's very hard to give an opinion from a photo and not a in person exam.In my practice I treat all my patients as if they are my only patient. I want them to feel comfortable and confident with me and my staff. I would hope they would express their thoughts to us. My one suggestion would be some skin tightening. I use Smart Lipo  for most of my abdominal cases, It gives great body sculpting.

Mrudangi S Thakur, MD
White Plains Plastic Surgeon

I had a tummy tuck on 4/13/16 and I am not happy with my results. I actually lost about 10lbs after the surgery?

Thank you for your question and series of photographs and I am sorry that your results have not been what you anticipated.  It is difficult without an in-person examination to determine what may be taking place.  Most commonly this is residual swelling from surgery which will spontaneously resolve but it would be important to voice your concerns to your surgeon to ensure that other issues are not taking place - discrete fluid collection, muscle laxity, remaining excess skin, or residual adipose tissue. Talk to your surgeon, they know the full details of your procedure and can give you the best reassurance.

Visit your plastic surgeon

You should consult with your plastic surgeon who performed your procedure and explain your specific concerns. If any type of revision is needed you will need to wait several more months anyway. Be honest with your surgeon about why you are unhappy.
Best wishes,Dr.Bruno

William Bruno, MD