Tumescent submental lipo 7 months ago and 12 sessions post-op Venus Freeze lower face and neck w/ almost no results. (photos)

I'm overweight (but my double chin has always been disproportionet to my weight) so I'm not expecting perfection, but a much improved profile. Not only little improvment but now it looks uneven. I questioned if he took out too little fat. Dr. said he could see good results but he'd do the procedure again at a slight discount. Is there a standard amount of fat that's usually removed in a session? Is it normal for a Dr. to charge for a redo of a procedure? BTW: Dr forgot to take befores.

Neck

If some fat remain under the chin, Kybella injections can be done. For a nice result with a minimally invasive procedure, ThermiTight, a one-time internal radiofrequncy treatment, can give great results.

San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

Getting the Right Combo for the Results You Want

Fat removal will vary per patient. For treatment of a double chin- I find that VASER Hi Def lipo/ThermiRF in combination are best for contouring in those who are candidates but Kybella can be used as an alternative.  Get a formal consultation you may be a candidate for a neck lift and need appropriate evaluation to determine what is best.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Addressing Poor results from liposuction of the neck.

There are several potential issues that could create an insufficient result from liposuction. First of all skin tightening technology does not work. Obliquity in the neck can be the result of surplus fat shallow to the platysma muscle as well as deep to the muscle. The platysma itself might be loose. From the photographs it looks as though a cervical plastic or neck lift would probably be required for a good result.