I have odd shaped breasts. With being born with a cleft lip and nose and lip, is it part of the congenital effect?

I'm not putting a picture of my breasts on here, for I didn't make this profile discrete. But, I've just wondered if this is part of the congenital effect with being born with a cleft? I also have two deformities in my back and my feet are extremely crooked.

Breast deformity is not typically associated with cleft lip

The breast and face have different  regions of embryonic development.  The breast develops at the embryonic milk lines between the fore and hind limbs.  This association of breast and limbs explains why errors in development of the breast can be associated with anomalies of the the extremities such as the shoulder and hands (Poland's syndrome).  Facial development arises at a different region in the cranial region of the embryo of the first and second arches.  Nonsyndromal Cleft lip is not associated with breast and limb anomalies.     

Montreal Plastic Surgeon

Cleft lip

Cleft lip and/or palate are usually, but not always, isolated anomalies. But it seems that you have additional anomalies.  The back issues in particular are commonly associated with with asymmetry of the breasts. 

A consultation with a plastic surgeon is the best source of advice. Best wishes.

Developmental change

Congenital breast asymmetry is fairly common in the US. Fortunately many options exist  to correct these  problems.See a plastic surgeon with experience.

William C. Rigano, MD
Dayton Plastic Surgeon

Odd shaped breasts with a cleft lip, is it part of the congenital effect.

Though cleft lip is usually an isolated or "single" birth defect, there are many developmental syndromes, as many as 100, that might be associated with a cleft lip, or a cleft palate. Also any poor development in the spine such as scoliosis can affect the appearance of the breast. A full exam and discussion with your primary who has a full access to your record might clear things up for you.

Cleft lip and palate and associated breast anomalies.

People born with cleft lip and palate do have a higher incidence of other congenital abnormalities. Occasionally they are part of a bigger syndrome which you probably would've been told of by now.