Do I need a BB revision? Or would it get smaller with time?

Im 6 months post op tummy tuck and my BB looks so big and out. Also the scar is very bad would it get better with time or do i have to get it revise.

BB Scar Revision

It is difficult to guide you without photos, but scar revision of the BB can be done after a TT, particularly if either the scar is too big or too small. If the remaining BB is too long, a shortening procedure may also be required. Best of luck.

Dr derby

Thank you so much for your question. It is difficult to say something without seeing some photos. Please add them to your question. Best of luck

Derby Sang Caputo, MD