4 weeks post BA, I feel good breast don't hurt or anything just Iittle concern. Any suggestions? (photos)

Around the right breast on the edges I still feel some discomfort not crazy pain that I need medicine or nothing like that., it's more like when u go gym and work out muscle get sore don't they suppose be heal by now 4 week post ?

4 weeks post op, some advices:

Thanks for the question.In my practice, after performing a BA I recommend to my patients to limit the movement of the arms for two weeks. After that, you can move your arms taking care and always with common sense. 
In this regard, it's not advisable to carry heavy weights to prevent the implant out of position, and allow the formation of the physiological capsule around the implant, also to avoid pain and breast swelling. Kind regards,Dr. Emmanuel Mallol.-

Is it normal to have some discomfort 1 month-post op?

It is very common to still have occasional discomfort at one month post-op.  As far as your results are concerned, I think they look very nice.  You should check with your plastic surgeons if you have any specific concerns.  Good luck!

4 weeks post BA

Thanks for your photos and questions.  Generalized pain 4 weeks post breast augmentation is very common.  Good to follow-up with your PS to confirm.  Best of luck.

Healing

Your complete healing takes up to one year, but you appear to be healing nicely at this early stage. Please discuss any concerns you have with your surgeon.

Connie Hiers, MD
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

4 weeks post-op

Hello and thank you for your question and for providing photos to help answer.
At four weeks post operation you are still in the healing process and prone to soreness and pain especially if you are being active. The discomfort and pain you are feeling is most likely the implant settling into the pocket and will "drop and fluff" if they haven't already started. All things considered you look to be healing exceptionally and I believe you will be happy with your results at the six month mark when all swelling and soreness should be gone. 

I recommend seeing your plastic surgeon about the soreness on your right breast when you get the chance.

Best wishes

Traci Temmen, MD 

Traci Temmen, MD

Breast Augmentation

Your breast look nice at 4 weeks and it is pretty common to experience the sensations that you are feeling. Any specific concerns should be addressed in person by your doc.

Breast Aug

Thank you for your question. Everything looks good on your post operative photos. If you have any questions I recommend asking your plastic surgeon. It will take three months before everything drops and  looks normal. It may take about 1 year to completely feel comfortable with the implants. Best of luck with your recovery.

Johnny Shea-Yuan Chung, MD, FACS
Allentown Plastic Surgeon

4 weeks post aug

I think you have an excellent result.  Enjoy them.  If your implants are under the muscle, it is natural to have discomfort during upper body wworkout.  Best to relax and break into your workout gradually.   Give thema  chance to fully heal.  You look great!

Paul Silverstein, MD
Oklahoma City Plastic Surgeon