Should I be worried about bottoming out and/or capsular contracture in left breast? And my right breast looks triangular (Photo)

I had a revision breast augmentation on 12.17.14 due to my right capsule being punctured during a shoulder surgery. I had Mentor Moderate Plus Silicone implants placed - R 475 & L 400. Prior to that I had Natrelle Style 10 Silicone - R 390 & L 330. These were placed on 05.11.11 due to R saline breast implant rupture. I had breast augmentation initially in 2006 with saline implants due to "tubular" breast deformities. I feel that I have terrible luck and something else is wrong :/ Please advise!

Concerned about Capsular Contracture

One of the most common problems is breast capsular #contracture or the development of thickening, and contracture of the capsule that exists around the breast implants. Severe capsule contracture probably occurs in less than 15% of augmentation patients. Every woman has a breast capsule around their implant and this is a normal phenomenon. The capsule itself could be as thin as Saran Wrap but may also become calcified and thickened. As it thickens and shrinks, the patient may develop a feeling a firmness of the breasts and in its worst situation, the breast may become painful and abnormal in appearance, achieving a very round, hard, and uneven appearance. There may be distortion and possible breakage and leakage of an older implant, but may also include a newer #implant. Nicotine users, such as smokers, have up to a 30x increased risk of #capsular contracture.Saline implants may deflate spontaneously. When the patient has significant #symptoms, complete or partial leakage of their saline implant, or concerns regarding silicone leakage, it is recommended that the implant is removed and exchanged. Frequently, this is performed on both sides depending upon the age of the implant. Capsulotomy or opening of the capsule may be required or frequently capsulectomy, which is removal of the scarred capsule, is r#ecommended to ensure adequate pocket dimensions.New implants may then be placed in the same existing position or may undergo a change of #placement frequently from submammary to subpectoral position and, on occasion, the other way around.