Tear in the capsule

I had surgery to repair a tear through the capsule and muscle from the stitches being pulled out incorrectly. It has been 3 months and now there is a lump that is painful. I can tell the implant is pushing back through. Can I repair this without surgery? It would be the 4th surgery.

Tear in the capsule after breast augmentation...

I am sorry to hear about the complications you have experienced. Based on your description, it is likely that further capsule work plus/minus the addition of supportive and thickening material such as acellular dermal matrix will be helpful.  Hopefully, you are working with a well experienced board-certified plastic surgeon;  working together you should be able to come with come up with a plan to improve your situation. Best wishes

Redo breasts augmentation

Dear Littledog,                                                                                           Front and side view pictures would have been very helpful in answering your question. What did your surgeon say ?                            From your description, unfortunately, it sounds like you will need some kind of revision surgery. If your surgeon does not give you satisfactory answer or does not give you plan of action , consider getting a second opinion from  experienced board certified plastic surgeons, who do lots of redo breasts augmentation in accredited surgery center for your safety. Most importantly, check the before and after pictures in the photo gallery, to make sure that they are numerous, consistent and attractive with nice cleavage, perky, symmetrical and natural looking.                          Best of luck,                                            Dr Widder

You might need another surgery to correct whatever is going on with your last procedures. Best of luck.