Non surgical nose job? African American woman Philadelphia. (photos)

Hi, I'm a 38 year old African American female - Im interested in my ability to get a non surgical nose job to give me a bridge? I feel my nose is totally flat with no bridge nor tip. Thanks.

In-office augmenting a nose non-surgically, with fillers, for men and women

I have a large clientèle of Asians and African-American patients and a low bridge is a common features.  I also see this often in Caucasians.

There is no doubt that surgery offers a longer-lasting result, yet, surgery has its own risks and downtime.

But not everyone is ready for surgery right now.

Many of my patients are quite happy to try the fillers, such as #restylane, #juvederm, #volbella, #emervel, etc.  It is an in-office procedure and usually has no downtime.

Fillers work best on thin skin, and the bridge responds better to fillers compared to the thicker tip.

I use a combination of small fine needles and cannula.  Cannula works beautifully for the nose.

Yet choose your injector carefully.  You should strongly consider a surgeon for the nose as knowledge of the anatomy is crucial.  This is not for beginners.

For someone who had a #rhinoplasty before, mention it to your injector as there are some added risks.  Again, choose an experienced injector.

Hope this helps!

Dr. Marc DuPere, #Toronto #plasticSurgeon and #facialist

Surgical rhinoplasty to build up the nasal bridge

In our practice, we do not recommend fillers placed in the nose since they are only temporary, are not FDA approved for that application, and can have significant consequences. When patient's want to build up the bridge of the nose  on a permanent basis, a surgical rhinoplasty is performed which includes cartilage grafting techniques, osteotomies of the nasal bones, an alar-plasty, and tip rhinoplasty when needed.

Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty

Hi,

It's difficult to say whether you are a candidate for a non-surgical rhinoplasty without a profile picture of your nose. The tip is not typically altered with a nonsurgical rhinoplasty.

Dr.S.

Oleh Slupchynskyj, MD, FACS