Will Smartxide take care of deep wrinkles around the mouth?

I have deep wrinkles around my lips and mouth. I was burned very badly with a bad chemical peel 3 years ago. I received no after care instructions, this was suppose to be a lunchtime peel, but it was very deep and this area cracked, like a paper cut and left me with what looks like deep wrinkles. A plastic surgeon said he could improve the area by 70% but he only uses this one laser and I am wondering if this is the best laser for me. Thanks in advance for your professional advice.

Fractional CO2 treatment

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Thank you for your question NEVER4GET. I am sorry to hear about your situation. The SmartXide fractional CO2 laser resurfacing is an outstanding treatment that can address multiple aspects of aging in a single treatment. IT is difficult to make an assessment without photographs. But this laser, and other fractional CO2 lasers, can provide significant improvement in wrinkles.

Please consult with a doctor for specific recommendations. Good luck!

Smart Xide

Without pictures is difficult to give you a definitive answer. I really think that this is the best laser for what your concerns are. The results depend of course on getting the right settings and many times it is necessary to repeat treatments several times. If everything is done correctly the results are quite good. Good luck