How long do I have to wait after staph infection and removal of right breast implant? (Photo)

I've heard that 3-6 months is standard. My PS is saying 3 maybe less. I've also heard that if tissue is healthy this can be done after 6-8 weeks. I'm almost 3 weeks post removal and desperately want to be proportionate again. I've developed severe anxiety due to this situation. It's been very hard for me. My incision while indented and ugly is healing perfectly fine. The more time that passes the less indented it looks. Is it possible to have my implant replaced sooner rather than later?

Implant and infection

I would wait at least 3 months or longer or until the infection has resolved and the tissues are soft. Best of luck.