Should I get a lift? (Photo)

I am 50 with 34 DD ... Have surgery scheduled but want another opinion. Getting lift with no implants.

Breast lift

Based solely on your photos, you look to be a good candidate for a breast lift. It will eliminate any sagging and make your breasts look younger and perkier. Hope this helps, Dr. Nazarian

Indeed

Hi
Your photos indicate a drooping of your breast tissue significantly below your breast fold. Therefore, a ilft is an excellent choice for you to improve your breast shape and position. As mentioned by others, it would also be a time to consider adding an implant- but only if you'd like your size to be increased too. Good luck.

Richard J. Beil, MD
Ann Arbor Plastic Surgeon

Should I get a lift?

Thank you for your question and photos. Based on your photos that you upload you are an excellent candidate for a breast lift If you are satisfy with your breast size. If not, you should choose for an implant to go up in size.

Dr. Guerrero MD

Roberto Guerrero, MD

I think you'll do great with a lift

A lift is a great option for you. It will reduce the areolae, raise the nipples, and get the girls back in your chest! The only thing an implant would add is some fullness in the upper pole, but it wouldn't replace the lift. Good luck!

Robert S. Houser, DO
Columbus Plastic Surgeon

Lift?

Hello... Judging from you photo it appears that you are a good candidate for a breast lift. Your excess skin will be gone and the size and shape of you breasts will be more similar after. Congratulations with your up coming procedure.

James E. Hardy, MD
Jacksonville Plastic Surgeon

Breast Lift

Thank you for your question and photo. After reviewing your photo it does appear that you are a good candidate for a breast lift. 

Dr. Kim

Breast lift

The big question is whether you are happy with a reduction in volume. Size if the first question. If you are happy to be smaller then certainly a breast lift / reduction will give a good result. You can always think about implants as a second stage.

Gary L. Ross, MBChB, FRCS
Manchester Plastic Surgeon

Should I get a lift?

Thank you for your question.  After viewing your photos I think you would be a good candidate for a lift.  The lift procedure would give you better balance to the shape of your breasts and also to the position of your breasts to your chest.   It will possibly reduce the pain along your shoulders from your bra straps.  The lift procedure would also reduce the width of your nipple area which would then be in better balance as well.  Good luck

Breast Lift

A mastopexy or breast lift is generally considered if the nipple is above the level of the inframammary  fold. This operation can also reduce the size of the areola if desired.Measurements would be taken at the time of your consultation

Michae Eisemann M.D.

Plastic Suurgeon
Houston, Texas.

Lift

Thank you for your question and photo.  It does appear that you are a worthy candidate for a breast lift as well as a nipple reduction.

Dr. Results
Miami, FL