Follow up - infection on incision with swollen breast (Photo)

I wish I could have just replied to the question I asked previously but since I can't after reading your answers I have another question: If the infection is healed will the implant return to normal position? I don't have any photos from today but it does appear slightly lower than it did in the photos from a few days ago.

Don't think so..

I don't think your implant will return to "normal" position; however, time will tell.   Att this point you have no choice but to wait for at least 6 months to see how you will heal and what your final result will look like.