I Had All my Teeth Extracted and Had to Have Some Bone Grafting, is There a Temp I Can Wear to Work.

I need to go back to work, is there something temporary I can wear?

Complete Denture

If you have had all of your teeth removed the only option would be a complete denture.  This will serve you both functionally and esthetically.  You can have implants placed in the future to help retain the dentures or even have non removable teeth placed on implants.  I do not recommend mini implants.  They usually cause more damage and bone loss which will require bone grafting in the future. If you are considering implants, then standard implants have been proven to have a much better prognosis

Phoenix Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon

Denture After Teeth Extractions

It sounds as though all of your teeth were extracted and bone was placed to prepare your jaws for future dental implants.  The only temporary for you to wear is a complete denture.  This should only take a couple of visits and aesthetically would be much better than going without teeth.  Good luck.  

Temp

If you had all your teeth extracted , i always leave my patients , with immediate temporary denture, with mini implants or without them, your healing process might take a couple of months for complete healing. Meanwhile you should be able to speak , eat , and talk,consider dentures with implants

Temporary after Extractions/Bone Grafting

Hi - some sort of conventional denture would seem the most obvious choice. The denture base can be wide and have a cushion to avoid any soft tissue damage.

Robert Penning, DMD
Toronto Dentist