Should I be responsible for any out of pocket expenses for a revision when the doctor has acknowledges it was his fault?

Before my last breast aug and lift surgery I showed the Doctor that I thought my breasts were different sizes he said he did t really see it. Forward three months it's a visible difference and he acknowledges I was right and he messed up. Should t the whole surgery from Doctor fees to surgery center and anesthia be taken care of since he has apologized and emitted fault? He has waived his fees but shouldntit all be tKen care of? My doctor is Amazing and great just want to get some I put

Should surgeon be responsible for revision fees

Every office has a different policy. Since I do not have control of the surgical facility or anesthesiologist (and I cannot ask them to work for free), my policy is similar to that of your surgeons. Anything that I can revise in my office, I will, at my own expense. However, if I need to rely on outside facility or anesthesia, they were not part of the problem, they delivered services rendered, and cannot be expected to discount or cut charges. 

Pasadena Plastic Surgeon

Revision surgery, who should pay

Thank you for your question and I am sorry about your situation.  The revision policy from office to office will be different and really determined on a case by case basis. You have to remember that surgery is art as much as science and no two breasts are perfectly symmetrical before surgery or after. A small degree of asymmetry is normal. I think it is reasonable for your surgeon to waive his fees, however anesthesia and facility fees are typically the patient's responsibility. This is because the surgeon typically has no control over these fees unless the surgeon owns the facility in which case they have the opportunity to decrease those fees as well. Unfortunately there are risks with any surgical procedure,  one of which is asymmetry.  Your surgeon didn't do this purposely, it is really just bad luck and it is unfortunate.  I am confident your surgeon wants you to be happy and he wants to be happy with his work as well. Have an honest conversation with your surgeon and let him know your concerns. Be aware there will still be small degree of asymmetry after a revision as well. I wish you the best.

Should I be responsible for any out of pocket expenses for surgery revision

I am sorry to hear about your disappointment with the results of the breast surgery.  Policy regarding coverage of expenses for revisionary surgery will vary from office to office and probably on a case-by-case basis as well. Costs of revisionary surgery may range from zero,  to anesthesia/surgery center fees, to discounted or waived surgeon's fees.

I suggest patients communicate their concerns in a calm and constructive fashion; this form of communication tends to be much more effective than confrontational communication.

Best wishes; hopefully through courteous/respectful communication you and your plastic surgeon will be able to work out a plan to achieve your goals.