I got permanent tattooed eyebrows last night. Will the color calm down? Can I have them removed or make them less thick? (Photo)

they look horrible they are too big and dark and I tried to wash them off because I had a panic attack... I have severe anxiety and I'm now falling apart.n a lasser do that? How long do I have to wait? How much?

Eyebrows

When having your eyebrows permanently tattooed, it is expected for the pigment to be much darker. The pigment will settle as the eyebrows will scab over. Once the scabbing has fallen off (not to be picked off) the eyebrow will return to much more natural colour. The eyebrow will still look defined and noticeably different.

Roughly the healing process for this is maximum of 2 weeks and it should lighten out.

Hope this helps.

Birmingham Plastic Surgeon