How many days of down time for a bilateral capsulecromy and hot lift and implant exchange

Friday I had my second ba I went from 12 year old lollipop lift with saline implant 375 filled to 400 and Friday I had a bilateral capsulectomy with anchor lift and a implant exchange to 650cc silicon implants. How many days of down time should I take?

Post op breast augmentation mastopexy

you should avoid any strenuous activity for 4-6 weeks after your surgery. Too much initial activity will result in more swelling and it will take longer for it to resolve.

Post op breast augmentation mastopexy

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

You need to talk to your plastic surgeon

Hello and thank you for your question.  Each surgeon has a specific post-op protocol that enables them the greatest success with their patients. The money you paid for your surgery should include post-operative care. I encourage you to call your surgeon or their office and find out what their recommendations are if they weren't already discussed during your pre-operative appointment.  Best of luck to you.
Sincerely,
Dr. Sean Kelishadi

Sincerely,
Dr. Sean Kelishadi