How many days of down time for a bilateral capsulecromy and hot lift and implant exchange

Friday I had my second ba I went from 12 year old lollipop lift with saline implant 375 filled to 400 and Friday I had a bilateral capsulectomy with anchor lift and a implant exchange to 650cc silicon implants. How many days of down time should I take?

Post op breast augmentation mastopexy

you should avoid any strenuous activity for 4-6 weeks after your surgery. Too much initial activity will result in more swelling and it will take longer for it to resolve.

You need to talk to your plastic surgeon

Hello and thank you for your question.  Each surgeon has a specific post-op protocol that enables them the greatest success with their patients. The money you paid for your surgery should include post-operative care. I encourage you to call your surgeon or their office and find out what their recommendations are if they weren't already discussed during your pre-operative appointment.  Best of luck to you.
Sincerely,
Dr. Sean Kelishadi

Sean Kelishadi, MD