12 year old implant, 3 kids later is upsizing w/ lift to 650cc HP silicone. Large enough for desired look? (Photos)

I am a tall and very active and consider myself fit from what doctors tell me. The plan Friday is a anchor lift with 650cc high profile implants. Will these give me the desire look I am going for which is tagged wish photo. While breast feeding I became an almost ff (my boobs were huge) so I have loose skin. Is high profile the right choice? Should I go larger? I am 5'8 and don't know my weight.

Augmentation mastopexy

difficult to know exactly what would look best on you without a thorough examination. Also would advise a lift because of all the excess skin. But the type of lift is really dependent on the examination.

Anchor lift and 650cc HP.

I think you will probably do well. Hard to say without examining you.  I would focus on the width of the implant as well. Don't get an implant too wide for your frame.  

Robert Kearney, MD, FACS
La Jolla Plastic Surgeon

Breast Implant Sizing

Your line of questions seem to indicate that you believe that any and all implants are available and interchangeable, without any consequences as to how it may affect your body tissues or your risk to complications. 
You need to go on a few consultations with ABPS certified/ASAPS member surgeons expert in revision breast surgery.  Although your aesthetic goals are important, your anatomic capacity should not be prioritized below them. 

Gerald Minniti, MD, FACS

Appropriate size breast implant with breast uplift after pregnancy.

Thank you for your question and photographs.  Somehow your "ideal" photo was not posted.  However, I would point out to you that your tissues have been thinned by the presence of a breast implant (it looks like saline due to the rippling) and stretched and replacing your implant with a much larger implant has its risks and limitations.  You may get on a slippery slope and although I expect you to be pleased at first, over time with further thinning of your breast tissue due to the weight of the larger implants you may develop visible waviness and palpable rippling.  You also show displacement of your implant to the outside of your chest and a large implant will tend to displace laterally again over time due to its greater weight.
My best advice is to allow your ABPS board-certified plastic surgeon to use his/her judgment in selection of the best implant for you but keep in mind that the larger the implant the greater the risks of complications and future dissatisfaction.  As long as you understand this risk then you can proceed in a more aggressive fashion if you choose to. Discuss this carefully and think about your choices.  Please also watch the video that I have attached above.
Good luck and best wishes.
Jon A Perlman M.D., FACS
Diplomate, American Board of Plastic Surgery
Member, American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS)
ABC-TV Extreme Makeover Surgeon
Beverly Hills, California

Jon A. Perlman, MD

Breast Surgery

Good morning and thank you for your question and photos. It appears that you would make a great candidate for a breast lift with augmentation. I can't exactly comment on the implant size without having measurements taken. But 650 is a large implant which should definitely fill you out if that's what you're desiring. Please make sure you're using a board certified plastic surgeon and follow all pre and post op care instructions. Best of luck to you! You already look great!

Michael K. Obeng, MD, FACS

12 year old implant, 3 kids later is upsizing w/ lift to 650cc HP silicone. Large enough for desired look? is

Thank you for the question and pictures. Based on your photographs, you should have a very nice outcome with breast augmentation/lifting surgery. You are correct in that there will be limits as to how large of a breast implant can be utilized safely during the procedure.  Remember, that during breast lifting surgery, some skin is removed, thereby limiting the "space" available for breast implants. 
On the one hand, breast augmentation surgery is expanding the breast skin “envelope” while breast lifting is (by definition) tightening up the breast skin envelope. These 2 forces are counteracting each other. Therefore, it becomes important to remove the appropriate amount of breast skin and to use the appropriate size/profile of breast implants to balance these 2 forces appropriately and to allow for achievement of the patient's goals while minimizing risks of complications. 
Ultimately, you will do well select your plastic surgeon carefully and communicating your goals, questions, and concerns. In other words, careful measurements, dimensional planning, and careful communication will be key.
Also, generally speaking, the best online advice I can give to ladies who are considering breast augmentation/lifting surgery ( regarding breast implant size/profile selection) is:
1. Concentrate on choosing your plastic surgeon carefully. Concentrate on appropriate training, certification, and the ability of the plastic surgeon to achieve the results you are looking for. Ask to see lots of examples of his/her work.  2. Again, have a full discussion and communication regarding your desired goals with your plastic surgeon. This communication will be critical in determining which operation and/or breast implant size/type/profile will most likely help achieve your goals. In my practice, the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) is very helpful. I have found that the use of words such as “natural” or "D or DD cup" etc means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful. Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup size may also be inaccurate. The use of computer imaging may be very helpful during this communication phase. 3. Once you feel you have communicated your goals clearly, allow your plastic surgeon to use his/her years of experience/judgment to choose the breast implant size/profile that will best meet your goals. Again, in my practice, this decision is usually made during surgery. The use of temporary intraoperative sizers with the patient in the upright position makes selection of the best breast implant size/profile relatively easy. I hope this, and the attached link, helps. Best wishes.