I need help with my nose & my nostril that has caved in. Is there a way I can repair it? (photos)

My nostril that has caved in. Is there a way I can repair it?

Loss of volume or defects in the nose can be filled with cartilage grafts or repositioning the remaining cartilages. The cartilage can usually be obtained from the cartilaginous part of the nasal septum or sometimes from the ear or rib cartilage. Depending on the cause of the defect, and depending on what, if any, previous surgery or trauma, to the area, and if there is anything else about the nose that you want changed, a plan can be established to satisfy your goals with realistic expectations.John Standefer MD

Rhinoplasty procedure

A rhinoplasty procedure can accomplish building up the caved in area with a cartilage graft and making other adjustments to the nostril rim with cartilage grafts as well.  It is important to know whether or not there is any previous surgeries in the past such as a septoplasty, since cartilage will be required to rebuild  the nose.  The remainder of the nose can also be adjusted and refined as well.

Repair of nasal collapse , etc.

A rhinoplasty can be done to correct your nasal collapse, as well as removing your hump and giving you a more refined tip. See a very experienced rhinoplasty surgeon who can show you results of noses like yours. 

Help with Nose and Nose indentation

Almost everything is possible with specialized nose surgical techniques but it would depend on what if anything was already done to the nose and what nose you wish to have. 
Dr. Peter A. Aldea

Rhinoplasty, some advices:

Thank you very much for sharing your concerns with us.

The harmony between facial parts makes us instinctively recognize the beauty... without knowing it, without defining it, just a perception that surprises and captivates us.

In this regard, I suggest perform a Closed Rhinoplasty (without visible scars) to treat the tip, base and nasal bridge.
With this procedure you get a delicate nose, better harmonize with your other facial features.

Respectfully,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD