How much would it cost & do you recommend any surgeons in Corpus Christi, Texas?

Cost for rhinoplasty

Every rhinoplasty patient is different. In general the cost varies with geographic location, surgeon experience, and hospital and anesthesia fees. For primary rhinoplasty, I would expect to pay between $7500 to 9000. 

San Antonio Facial Plastic Surgeon

Cost of Rhinoplasty.

Hi, I have performed many Rhinoplasty Surgeries over the past 30 years.  Non smiling photos of your nose from the front, side and base view (looking up at the nostrils) would help in the evaluation. Only then would a reasonable assessment of what's required and related costs be determined.  Cost vary based upon the Rhinoplasty Surgeon's location, experience and reputation.Hope this helps.

Cost of a rhinoplasty procedure

The cost of a rhinoplasty procedure is directly related to the surgeon's professional fees for performing the procedure in addition to all of the post operative follow-up appointments, anesthesia  to be placed under general anesthesia for the procedure, and the operating room fee. For more information and many rhinoplasty before and afters, along with our current rhinoplasty price list, please see the link and the video below