Eyelid lifting surgery?

Hello Dr . My name is Mohamed from Algeria . I was born with a congenital deformity of my right eye . While the right eye is smaller than my left eye. I would like to ask you , to advise me if there any hope for a lifting eyelid surgery ( Amblyopia ) Is there any hope for the surgery success . Doctor, i'll thank you in advance to provide me with some informations . And if there any reassured successful result about it . And how much it will cost this cosmetic surgery ? Best Regards Sincerely Mohamed

Need photos of eyelids

You need to provide photos for accurate response. If you don't feel comfortable posting it here, you can email it to each doctor. For mine it would be office@tabanmd.com

Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon

Eyelid surgery

Thank you for your question. To be able to assess you, photos of your eyes are necesary. Without any photos is hard to comment whether you´d be a good candidate for an eyelid surgery. That said Blepharoplasty (eyelid surgery) can be performed on the upper eyelids, the lower eyelids, or both. This procedure can help revive the eye area thereby providing a rejuvenated appearance to the facial area. Best is to have a consultation with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon with specialized expertise in this procedure. Don´t settle for less.

Congenital Ptosis

It sounds like you have something called congenital ptosis. But it is important to know if you have any other specific congenital eye problems as well. Your best bet would be to see an oculoplastic surgeon in your area for an in-person exam. They would be able to see what issues you have with your eye and eyelid and give you the best treatment options. Good luck!

Dan Landmann, MD
Ridgewood Oculoplastic Surgeon

Upper eyelid lifting

It would be best to post a picture of the structure of your eyes and eyelids to see what procedures would benefit you to improve the symmetry between your eyes. Be very difficult for a doctor to comment if you would be a candidate for an upper eyelid procedure without this information.I hope this helps