Tummy tuck cause more hidden penis? (Photo)

Thx for your time ,, 30y complain 2ry hidden penis to obesity, with good penile shaft skin , wt loss, tummy tuck, pubic lipectomy and skin excision was done 8w ago, but penis still hidden during relax , with good erection but directed upward more than normal.. I think more pubic skin excision and more traction upward making scrotal skin to hide penis ? Can lowering TT scar correct this condition ? What's your opinion ?

Seek the advice of a Urologist

The pubic skin excision has clearly pulled the skin up.  Revising the scar will not fix this.  If you want to have modifications of this problem you should seek the advice of a Urologist that does lengthening.