I'm losing my hair. What can I do ? (Photo)

I cant know what i do because i affrad from side effect

I'm losing my hair. What can I do ?

Loss of hair is a natural process when it is between the limits that the body can restore them. When the capacity of the body to restore the hair loss is beaten by the excessive hair loss then we can name this situation something that should be treated. Women started to experience balding even more in the last 2 decades. It is getting more and more common also in women population. However it is also good to know that this problem is also treatable when it is present in women.

To obtain alive hair follicles implanted in higher rates, the latest technique being used is not the only manner, it is also affected by compliance of implantation area that we found a better way to improve as a result of our researches, The Organic Hair Transplantation. By this new and unique Organic Hair Transplantation Technique, before the extraction and implantation processes; we regenerate the implantation area with injection of stem cell enriched fat tissue. Regeneration of cells in target area before FUE transplantation with the support of stromal stem cells results in higher rate of alive thicker hair follicles.

Turkey Plastic Surgeon

Photos cannot solve hair loss ​problems.

If you have hair loss and would like a treatment options, see a doctor for a proper examination.  Photos cannot solve hair loss problems.

Jae Pak, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Hair Loss Treatments

Depending upon candidacy there are several efficacious hair loss treatments available. My goal as a hair restoration surgeon is to work closely with my patients to determine what is causing their hair loss and what is best treatment option for their individual need and long term goals. I would recommend an in person exam.

Kathleen Morno, MD
Highland Park Physician

PRP

Hello. I understand how stressful it is to be loosing hair. Specially being a female. What I can think about whit none to very little side effects is PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma). This procedure consists on getting some of your blood and putting it in a machine that will separate the different ingredients that are in the blood. From those ingredients we take the growth factors and inject them in your scalp. These growth factors will start working in your follicles enhancing your hair and reducing (and even stopping) the rate of your hair loss.Best of lucks and I hope this answers your concerns and question.

William Yates, MD
Buffalo Grove Hair Restoration Surgeon

Hair loss in females

there are many causes of hair loss for women. To find out the best treatment option you first need to find the cause for your hair loss. Once that is determined the proper treatment can be offered. 

Michael Meshkin, MD
Newport Beach Hair Restoration Surgeon

Female hair loss

Hair loss in young women can be caused by many factors.  An accurate diagnosis must be made by a Dermatologist before treatment can be started.

Gregory Pistone, MD
Cherry Hill Dermatologist

Woman losing her hair

You must see a doctor. Female hair loss is different than men because it has many, many causes which needs lab tests and a very good history taken.

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon