Is Thermage right for me? (photos)

Hello. I'm 24 years old with 4 kids. My last baby was just 3 months ago (1/24). Next year I'm getting the umbilicoplasty. I'm wondering if therm age will take care of the rest. I will not do a full or mini tummy tuck so therm age is my only option.

Thermage for Tummy after Pregnancy

Thermage would be a great treatment for the abdominal area.  Thermage has excellent results in this area, and especially when you are young will produce more collagen and tighten your abdomen.  Thermage has no down time and is not painful and you will see the results in a few months.

Thermage for the tummy

Thermage can help tighten and lift saggy skin but it is too early for you to consider this treatment because of your recent pregnancy.  Wait one year and if you are certain that surgery is not an option, you could try Thermage.

Martie Gidon, MD, FRCPC
Toronto Dermatologist