Can I get lips like this with Juvederm or Restylane? (Photo)

i describe my lips as bird lips. is it possible to plump up my lips as pictured and make my bottom lip bigger than my top lip?

Choosing the Correct Filler for the Lips

There are many different filler for the lips and choosing the right filler is an art.  Based on your photos you are a good candidate for a filler for the lips.  Please consult a board certified dermatologist with a great deal of experience with lip injections for the best cosmetic results.

Candidate for Plumping the Lips

It is possible. However, it is advisable to consult in person with 3 experienced and expert physician injectors to understand your options.

Kris M. Reddy, MD, FACS

Lip fillers

As I am sure you know lip injections when done well can be beautiful,when done poorly can be disastrous.The key to accomplish your goal ,which is obtainable in the right circumstances, is a comprehensive consultation and treatment with a very experienced board certified plastic surgeon or cosmetic dermatologist.Forget the weekend trained "fly by nighters" and occasional paraprofessionals(in my opinion)

Robert Savage, MD (retired)
Wellesley Plastic Surgeon

Bottom lip bigger

you may be able to but you need to be seen in a doctors office for an evaluation . let the doctor tell you all your options.

Can I get lips like this with Juvederm or Restylane?

Yes, maybe but only in person examinations are the way to proceed in your presented case............

Thank you for your question. It is possible to add volume to your bottom lip to create a closer ratio. That being said, an in person evaluation is required to ensure you are a candidate. You already have good volume to your lips, the photo you have shown will require some reshaping, you will want to be working with an expert injector to avoid adding too much volume. 

Martin Jugenburg, MD