What type of Eyelid surgery will be best to get rid of bags but keep my natural eye shape? (photos)

Idue to diet I lost about 30 point of the bad cholesterol but at the end of this diet my eye bags popped out! I consulted with a few plastic surgeons (oculo, facial or just plastic) and was completely confused on what procedure to select. Skin removal was an option (transcutaneous) vs trans conjunctival) ; I was also consulted by an oculo fps and they recommended soof lift with transconj bleph. My goal is to not have bags and maintain the same look on my face. Please advise

Under eye area

To get the most complete result you would benefit from a lower blepharoplasty combined with fillers or fat injections.  Laser treatments can help improve the overall quality of the skin as well.  Often times it is not just one procedure that corrects all concerns, but a combination of treatments.

Dark Circles, Eyelid Wrinkles/Bags -- Restylane or Belotero, Laser C02/Erbium Resurfacing, Microneedling, Viva/Intensif, Fraxel

Non surgical approaches with lasers, microneedling/PRP, skin care and peels will help but fat injections, fat repositioning or lower bleph can help (surgical approaches).  Best, Dr. Emer.

Lower eyelid blepharoplasty

The main issue is deflation and skin elasticity changes. The lower eyelid can be addressed with a pinch plus blepharoplasty (conservative skin excision) combined with hyaluronic acid gel filler to improve the volume loss and contour of the eyelid cheek junction. Similarly the upper eyelid and eyebrow fat pad can be volumized to improve the 3D projection and compensate the moderate skin excess. If you are not looking for surgical approaches then a series of sublative sessions (Elos  E-matrix) can ameliorate the skin texture. A consult with an oculofacial surgeon is recommended.

Costas Papageorgiou, MD, FACS
London Facial Plastic Surgeon

Rather than having surgery because you had a bad Restylane service, it makes much more sense to have the treatment removed.

Do not compound a problem with an unnecessary surgery.  A SOOF lift is not a reliable surgery.  You are asking to have a severe, potentially unfixable complication.  Have the bad filler removed with enzyme.   Let the face settle down and have the correct filler treatment.  These fillers persist for year.  It is very likely the old service is still there and causing a problem.  I suspect your best option is fixing the prior filler service and for many years, your should be able to avoid surgery.  I see patients from all over the country and the world to fix their filler service.  People would not travel from New York, Chicago, and Dubai if they were satisfied with treatment available locally.  Choose carefully and do not have unnecessary surgery.  Don't compound one problem service with another bad treatment.