How many treatment with Lipo laser do I need to loss 70lbs ? (photos)

How many treatment with Lipo laser do I need to loss 70lbs and how long will it take to loss that amount of weight... Right now I'm 225 and I'm 28 years old male... I used to be 160 about a year ago I want to get back to 160 .... I really care mostly about my tights, stomach, butt, and face... I want them very slim like it used to be.... Please give me detail and cost... Lipo laser...

How many treatment with Lipo laser do I need to loss 70lbs ?

NO TYPE OF LIPOSUCTION DOES WEIGHT LOSS! Re consider what you are asking please>>>>>>>>>>>

Lipo and weight loss

Body contouring surgery is not a substitute for weight loss.  Liposuction is about restoring curves and silhouettes, and not about the mass reduction of adipose tissue.  Nor does it substitute for a healthy lifestyle.  You may want to consider some of the reasons you gained so much weight over such a short period of time, and try to address some of those concerns.  Rather than investing in surgery, you may want to enlist the help of your internist or a physician specializing in weight loss, as well as a dietician and personal trainer.  Good luck trying to lose the weight.  Consider seeing a plastic surgeon after losing some of your weight if body contour concerns persist.

Larry Lickstein, MD
Fairfax Plastic Surgeon