How to try lifting my breast as much as possible without a surgery?

Minimal scar lifts

Many women refuse breast lift because of the ugly vertical scars of the traditional technique.  The Wise pattern (most frequently used technique) was developed in 1956, requires vertical scars, results in nipple numbness and the inability to breast feed.  In my opinion, this technique is obsolete and for that reason I recommend a new technique called The Ultimate Breast Lift(TM).  The breasts are reshaped creating upper pole fullness, elevated higher on the chest wall and more medial to increase your cleavage.  This technique avoids the ugly vertical scars, maintains nipple sensation and the ability to breast feed.  Breast pain is relieved immediately because the weight of the breast is transferred to the underlying muscle.  This is a custom design that allows the woman to reshape and reposition their breasts as they desire.

Best Wishes,

Gary Horndeski, M.D.

Texas Plastic Surgeon

Lifting without surgery is unlikely

There really are no predictable, effective, and safe options for lifting your breasts without surgery. You will need to have a breast lift (mastopexy) in order to have any significant improvement in your breast shape. 

Wm. Todd Stoeckel, MD
Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon

Lifting the breast without a surgery?

I don't think you would be happy with any of the non-surgical alternatives to lifting the breast, you need a breast lift to remove the extra skin, reposition the breast tissue and nipple and  to address this sagginess.